Community question cNFT - Mascot

That would actually be very cool! Loved the idea!

3 Likes

How about giving it 3 eyes (like the three-eyed Raven in Game of Thrones)?

5 Likes

Almost there, I think Iā€™ll be ready to post my design tonight!!

3 Likes

itā€™s gonna be very fun

4 Likes

I like it. looks like a fox

4 Likes

I would be the first to mint a Third Eye Tribe themed CNFT series from Indigo. A hammer with three eyes :joy:

5 Likes

And to boost the yield like Minswap NFT

4 Likes

Hey! :disguised_face:
I ordered my idea in a sketch aaaand it seems I will never order anything from fiverrā€¦ :sweat_smile:
But, what do you think about it ?
Void_Eye

:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

4 Likes

If your thinking of going down that route it should be a Dingo not a fox .
Adapted for speed agility and stamina according to Wikiā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m working on a concept called Indiboos/Indigoos (along the lines of what you got ā€œconceptuallyā€) instead of using animals iā€™m creating ghost like mascots with different body shappes but all with one eye, iā€™m thinkning we the community could create a conmemorative collection for the indy airdrop basically create a limited collection of the same number of voters or oficially accepted airdrop receivers, following the branding of indigo team each eye would have the number representing everyone that was into the project at this point in time.

I hope tomorrow or past tomorrow i can upload the proposal, i feel a more abstract mascot fits better on what Indigo Protocol stands for.

3 Likes

Hello Again,

Finally my mascotte design is finished! All hand drawn (twice due to a mistake haha), I did spend a fair bid of time working on it and had a lot of fun doing so. It are basically two versions of witch I find it to difficult to choose, so I will post them both and leave it up to you.

As I said in an earlier post, I have been doing a bit of reading about what indigo is or means.
Next to the color I found that there is in fact a Indigobird it is (part of) a small song bird family, I have based my design one this little bird. Yes it really does take this impressive pose in mid air! I got the 3d grid idea from an indigo medium article. I like to think that a bird image pairs nicely crypto, to me they both represent a certain type of freedom.

Well again here we go, I really hope you like them.

25 Likes

Wow, nice! You are much more talented than I. I like it!

4 Likes

hello everyone.
I am the beginner in this project but I also agree with you.

3 Likes

@Kasper , I hope you donā€™t mind using your great work in a tweet! ( pls send your Twitter name)

5 Likes

Wow mate! Thatā€™s an awesome Indigo bird.

Must have been a lot of work indeedā€¦

Love both concepts. The one with the Indigo logo at the bottom sure is an original way to integrate the logo somewhere in this artwork, as if the bird has risen out of it! The logo on itā€™s chest is also a nice option. I donā€™t know, canā€™t chooseā€¦ xD

4 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

I am not a visual artist, but I have some good ideas that I think would mesh well with the protocol. How should I go about this without embarrassing myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just trow it =)
I did some moodboxs and stuff so you cant be more embarrassing then me :sweat_smile:
:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

3 Likes

Great job mateā€¦u are very talented with drawingā€¦i.love it

5 Likes