Community question cNFT - Mascot

https://twitter.com/DFiliscuks/status/1505264782693310466?s=20&t=41UhRPkIlSKAfbJ65b2_7Q

3 Likes

I am just PhD chemist

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea. :fire::fire::fire:
Maybe we can also have a space on here for artists to share the projects they are working on, excited about, or investing in.

I know that can get a bit crazy with senseless shilling, but at the same time. I think encouraging creativity is an important part of building a community!:magic_wand::sparkles::boom:

4 Likes

This is my proposal a collection of little ghosts with the Indigo Third Eye, it allows to follow on the steps of the Indigo branding so the third eye can be swaped for the initials of an Indigo team member or numbers representing the voters for the Airdrop.

It would be neat to drop a conmemorative collection for and by the community, i think this would be a great idea regardless of wich art proposal wins, a generative art collection with unique characters for the people that was here at the begining, regardless of what could or could not happen for any practical use of a collection like this, it would be a way to say i was there at the very start.

I could not finish and polish all the variants i wanted to, but here are some sketches.

5 Likes

Hi fam! My artist wanted to stay anon, so i will post his work here!

YouTube video

Indigo protocol mascot contest - YouTube

add
@pepeka

3 Likes

When will the voting be finalised.

4 Likes

Vote will start on 21:00 UTC
:space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:

3 Likes

Woohooo don’t forget to vote guy’s! Can’t wait to see the result

2 Likes

let us start the VOTE! where can I vote? do you create a pool? Sorry for so much questions but I am still newbie

3 Likes

this one should be the winner

3 Likes

the indigobird of Kasper looks meaningfully and nice symbol of Indigo :star_struck:

3 Likes

It’s all about :nazar_amulet::eye: from inside not from far away.

3 Likes

VOTE HERE

5 Likes

Blue bird…like twitter logo…i like the eye…like see something precious…:star_struck:

4 Likes

All designs are incredible.

5 Likes

@cdccc know I am late and this is over with but I agree @gdscrypto they are all great ideas
I would have suggested an Indigo peacock and add the Indigo logo onto the feathers.

Summary

You know how peacocks looks like they have eyes already on their feathers.

Also we can use the peacock emoji as well!
:peacock:

2 Likes

Woww love the design! I think this is the best so far!

4 Likes

Hellow! Beautiful design!!!

4 Likes

All designs are great but I love the decentralised network bird the best haha.

2 Likes