Cardano native only?

Cardano is the only crypto i honestly enjoy but i was wondering in the future will this be a cross chain dapp? Either way is fine just wondering :thinking:

18 Likes

I hold the Same sentiment here

5 Likes

I think interoperability will require other blochckains also to have the support. But I am bullish on Cardano becoming a diverse ecosystem in itself. Just like Indigo is bringing in a new flavour of synthetic assets.

4 Likes

Interesting thought. How does the Indy fit into your
question… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

i guess milkomeda is the one looking for https://www.milkomeda.com/

5 Likes

I surely love cardano but interoperability is important too for sure… I would love to see indigo on other blockchains too, good think we have Milkomeda for that! :smiley:

4 Likes

The future will be cross chain interoperability with different blockchain communicating with each other. You have Meld that is bridging Polygon to Cardano, Ardana is partnering with Near and Egld to bring assets on their platform as well. AnetaBTC is making it possible for wrapped bitcoin is tradeable on ERGO and Cardano. We still have the ERC-20 converter which will be interesting.

5 Likes

we have our own project (cardano native) and after looking at all options for quite a while and deciding on cardano, i can tell you while it will probably happen at some point it will gonna take some time…
Cardano and Proof of stake is as good as it gets right now. no out of control gas fees, no farms sucking up energy … cardano has the best community and has more to offer than most out there. Babysteps :wink:

5 Likes

The interoperability is important. Indigo needs to be a cross chain dapp to grow up. I love Cardano but everybody need to open your minds to anothers chairs, because the competitors does this.

4 Likes

Sup Fam, Cardano’s architecture is game changing to the point where we will be the gold standard

4 Likes

We have plans for interoperability with other chains. For v1 mainnet launch however we’re focusing exclusively on Cardano.

8 Likes

I’m watching Milkomeda with a lot of interest. Would be great to see if there were synergies there especially as the (EVM) ecoystem migrates there.

6 Likes

I think it will be Cardano only protocol. But wrapped version of it’s token and iAsset may be used on other chains.

3 Likes

Have a look on Milkyswap through Milkomeda for example. Milkomeda is a sidechain allowing EVM built dApps.

4 Likes

There will be an update patch to enable flexible usage including various kinds of programming tools and interconnecting with other chains

3 Likes

Milkomeda is bridging Cardano to the EVM. This will bring new users and allows cross chain interoperability. I believe Cardano has more upside because of it’s scalability - but I think being a crypto agnostic allows people to find dapps and chains that provide applicable use.

I just started looking at Milkomeda, I think Indigo will benefit from bringing on experienced Defi users from the Ethereum world. Milkomeda plans to launch a Alogrand side chain followed by a Solana sidechain. Each new side chain will bring more users to Cardano which has great upside for Indigo.

3 Likes

Agreed, Im a huge proponet of Milkomeda and the oppurtunities it brings for Cardano as well as other blockchains.
It didnt appear to make headline news in the crypto space, but those who are in the know and see it for what is are scrambling to get in early on Milkomeda

1 Like