Badges Guide Request

Hello guys, do anyone know how to earn the certified badge? How can i find the interactive new user tutorial? Some other users told me that they received a notification at their profile, but i didn’t get one.
Thanks

3 Likes

I am also looking for the same.

2 Likes

But cant find the interactive new user tutorial to earn certified badge

3 Likes

Click on your account> go to messages tab> click on discobot greetings> follow instructions or type start tutorial
@gdscrypto @nikosmdtps

3 Likes

Unfortunately there is no discobot greeting at my messages… There is only one message there and it is not from discobot… Any other way to start the tutorial?
Thanks a lot for trying to help

3 Likes

Strange

Ok try this

@nikosmdtps

3 Likes

Ok so click on that link> click on discobot avatar> message> start tutorial

@nikosmdtps

2 Likes

Hm, weird… When i try to message the discobot i take this message: You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

I cannot find something like this at my preferences :confused:
Any ideas?

2 Likes

@discobot display help

2 Likes

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

Nevermind, i found it… If anyone else searching for this, it is at preferences → interface → Skip new user onboarding tips and badges! After this, click on the discobot avatar and type start tutorial

4 Likes

Lol well it took us a bit but we eventually got it :sweat_smile:. Glad it’s working for you now.

Congratulations on the Certified Badge! You definitely need to mark that one as your favorite
@nikosmdtps

4 Likes

Thanks a lot mate! I will definitely mark this one as my favorite :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks mate foe the helpful guide…

3 Likes

This is really useful @lordermagerd1 thanks

2 Likes

I got my certificate today and perhaps a couple of extras that i bookmarked. Pretty cool.

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread, found what I needed.

3 Likes

Thanks!
It’s intuitive and nice to look at.

1 Like

Sweet! I was curious about the same thing!

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for the help @Swoops
I’ve seen several of your posts. I must be a few steps behind you bc most of the time when I’m looking for something, you’ve already commented on it. :laughing:

3 Likes