Are you guys planing on having your website on spanish?

Hi guys,
Congrats on this forum, it looks beautiful and organize, thanks for giving us the opportunity to bring some ideas on the table.
In the spanish speaking countries in LATAM there is a big need for financial services,:point_right: :point_left:t3::see_no_evil: and since you guys are so coool bringing a hand to that side of civilization that is in of need it.
I run a pool and im in touch with people from almost all the countries and banking is getting harder everyday

I hope i dont come accross as rude by talking about the needa of my side of the world.
Cheers from chile

19 Likes

Yes we are planning on translating the website into Spanish after launching in English. If you’d like to help with translation then please reach out to us.

15 Likes

I support this idea. I’m Brazilian (and I read in Portuguese), but a site in Spanish would help a lot who has difficulties with the English language throughout Latin America.

6 Likes

@CHIL 100% agree dude ! :raising_hand_man:t2:

5 Likes

Definitely would love to see this happen as I’m Brazilian and have plenty of friends who are not native English speakers.

4 Likes

This would even help the Portuguese speaking community as Spanish is more familiar

2 Likes

We need Korean page too :slight_smile:

2 Likes