Allocation for delegation on SPOs

How does the allocation works? Anyone knows? I mean the delegation to SPO… 1ADA and the rewards to the delegator equal to how much $INDY?

7 Likes

Hey, @MuhammadShahir! I think you might be mixing an SPO (Single Pool Operator) with an ISPO (Initial Stake Pool Ofering).

Indigo Protocol is supporting decentralisation and has therefore decided to airdrop people who will delegate to their CSPA (Cardano Single Pool Alliance).

To do that, you have to delegate to a pool from their list:

Any amount of ADA will do, but if you have a new wallet, you need at least 10 ADA to delegate for the first time.

Then, you need to go to Indigo Discord and take their quiz. When quiz finishes you also drop your address you used for staking in one of the above pools. That’s where you will get your airdrop too.

If you have done everything correctly, your name in Indigo Discord server should get a Cardano sign called “Decentraliser”. When you have that, you’re good to go for the second round of the airdrop.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: the Decentraliser badge is not a requirement anymore. For now, all you have to do is to delegate to a CSPA pool. There will be further requirements down the line, so we need to keep checking the announcements.

17 Likes

I was told that you do not have to get the badge to qualify. All you have to do is be a delegator. That is the only requirement.

2 Likes

I don’t think that is correct. The whole point is to reward holders that are supporting decentralization via single pool operators.

3 Likes

Hey, guys! The requirements have recently been updated and like @Taoinvestments said, the Decentraliser badge is not a requirement anymore.

For now, all you have to do is to delegate to a CSPA pool. There will be further requirements down the line, so we need to keep checking the announcements.

3 Likes

The badge is good because it promotes people to be more active

3 Likes

Damn straight. The more active the community the better.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your answer brother, appreciate it

1 Like

Team have not announced yet if the amount of ADA staked and how long have you staked will play a role in the amount of INDY you will receive as 2nd airdrop. They might come up with a unique way of allocating INDY tokens to different wallets. Who knows…:thinking:

1 Like