Advertising budget

I don’t agree with that. They already have partnerships with many projects and have good community both on twitter and discord. They are having lots of visibility. I hope it will be enough to bootstrap the protocol.

1 Like

To my understanding at this point I think things are being done very well. We have an exquisite forum that gives us the opportunity to enrich indigo in a very professional way.
As the launch approaches, I would hit the accelerator on twitter, which is where a large mass of potential customers are concentrated.

1 Like

When it came out about the Airdrop it already attracted a lot of people in to the community, some people just for the airdrop and some people willing to truly learn and educate themselves on the protocol, as far as that i see that already as great marketing

As of now i think the main focus should be working on the protocol, marketing probably will be there when the time is there

2 Likes

Marketing is very important. I think it’s early.

1 Like

I agree, once airdrop is completed.

1 Like

I mean, give them a chance, theres not alot to market yet haha!

Once they raise funds via the token sale they can start to make moves… Give it time
rather they build first and work out the marketing later!

1 Like

HaHa!!

Also this, I’ve told those serious about Cardano and the tech about this so far but no need to promote to those beyond the core community for now imo. Would rather build people engaged in the project deeper for now than a load of moonbois saying wen airdrop every 2 mins

1 Like

Good project will attract people…of course we need a little advertising…but the twitter and dc have enough folllower to spread about Indigo…i believe Indigo community will spread this project to the world :heart_eyes:

2 Likes