Advertising budget

This project needs better marketing.

5 Likes

I don’t think the team should spend too much resources on marketing that early. Maybe the community should spread the word around, but the team should focus on development.

11 Likes

It’s too early in the product lifecycle to be worried about an advertising budget. Indigo’s community is already growing at an exceptionally rapid pace. Marketing can be focused on later down the track after there’s a working and scalable product.

26 Likes

Marketing will come in time but for us who want to see this project succeed and are early…we can definitely do our part getting this project attention!

3 Likes

As far as i know, it’s already popular enough…and is getting popular in community…That’s the main key of booming.

2 Likes

The discord and discourse has grown in just a few weeks. Also partnerships have been key - I am hearing Indigo namedropped across different spaces when other projects are hosting. Seen it on youtube and catalyst too. Am sure more targeted marketing will ramp up closer to launch. But the team is head and shoulders above other projects in marketing.

3 Likes

The early adopters and users will also help market the product when they see it in action and spread the word, community is so strong in Cardano it’s a marketing tool in itself

2 Likes

Right now at this stage, I feel that organic growth of the community is most important. Spend the time and money of building the best project possible then worry about marketing.

4 Likes

Seems like a great opportunity for an Ambassador program when the time is right. Something where ambassadors are provided with a reward of some INDY per month during a contract period and depending on deliverables are invited back or promoted to a level 2 ambassador. Deliverables could be hosting meet ups, publishing blogs / vlogs and engaging with partners for the Indigo team to later work with. Just an idea of what that could look like… and yes, I am applying to the position I just created. Haha.

2 Likes

Marketing will be better closer to launch date IMO.

3 Likes

If your invested in Cardano you should be upto speed with Indigo… if not then organic growth and messaging will help you catch up with it. I don’t recall Liqwid having a big marketing budget :slight_smile:

2 Likes

marketing is too early to do, after all there is no product that really works, I remember one project at Cardano put an ad in one of the big football matches, and I don’t think there is any significant result :frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Kinda like what Charles said about the whole Joe Rogan Interview requests. No since drawing in 11 million people to the project while it is still in need of updates and optimization. That kinda traffic would be better recieved when everything is optimal and people can recieve the premium experience that the project has to offerđź’Ş

1 Like

Not gonna lie . They’re revamped website and YouTube channel are already amazing . Once they’re closer to launch I expect them to turn it up even more marketing wise.

1 Like

I think it´s very early to focus on marketing. Time will come.

1 Like

In my opinion…i think indigo is at a good track…first you must make your community know what is the purpose of your project…and indigo has do that…

2 Likes

I think if indigo has been alive, and community that has airdropped token use their token to powering the ecosystem, indigo will rise automatically… and the marketer will come. So the community must active to powering the indigo ecosystem. Not just selling their airdropped token

1 Like

Thats what an Airdrop is for.

2 Likes

I think it depends on what the OP really means by marketing. I really don’t think this is the stage for traditional marketing and advertising budget. There is no working product, that would be a bit odd. They should continue to build the community, communicate effectively and continue to educate. IMO they have done all three very well so far. Above all, they should build, and release, because if they do…there is enough of us now to do all their marketing for them. Ofc marketing and advertising will be important down the road when you want exponential growth of a working product…but overhype now and it will be a waste.

5 Likes

The airdrop has been a great marketing campaign. There isn’t much marketing needed the protocol will speak for itself.

2 Likes