Ada Handle Support

Great news with this partnership…its make easier for community…GOOD job team… everything goes on the track…i believe Indigo will have big and strong community

1 Like

Very smart move to partner with adahandles.

Also minted one yesterday. Reasonably priced for normal ones and the process was simple.

3 Likes

So far minted 8…
Still looking for some new and relevant words… I got $ada.io

1 Like

Haha… I minted one in my Son’s name… In times to come he will be veey proud of his father, i guess…[quote=“DuFour, post:3, topic:8164, full:true”]
Yes, I minted 6 in the Beta sale and 4 yesterday. I got a few for myself but also some for my family members…they just don’t know they need them yet! I agree that they have great utility.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Yeah I minted some, it was very useful for us to transacts, would be great if ada handle establish partnership with Indigo protocol

1 Like

Depends on the handle. Basic are for 10 ADA.

3 Likes

I definitely minted handles for a bunch of family members and friends that don’t know they need them yet! One buddy had no idea what I was talking about, so I just told him I’ve got him covered when he gets to the point in his Cardano journey that he realizes I’ve already minted the handle that he wants to use :wink:

4 Likes

8+ letters=10A (basic)
4-7 letters=60A (common)
less than that are over 200 A

2 Likes

Thank you. That makes more sense. When I went in and tried, I saw 60A and it was because of the shorter handle I put in. Thank you!

3 Likes

That would be an amazing idea

3 Likes

This is a very good one. Reserved mine since prelaunch.

3 Likes

I Fully Agree , its a great use case , I minted several yesterday.

From now on can everyone send ADA to $mrsteve

:o)

2 Likes

I minted it too… yes useful and no need long address :rofl:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. :grin:

3 Likes

Hello $mrsteve. It’s nice to meet you. I’m $conrad

3 Likes

No, I didn’t. I’ll search more detail about this.

1 Like

Me too. I minted after all the traffic and was lucky enough the ones I wanted. As well I’m happy with the out come. $micheladas

1 Like

I also am now $a.d760 after getting my digital ada handle. Do i have to do something in order to activate it? I am sometimes as sharp as a bowling ball!

1 Like

Is there a link you can share to where we can mint them… I definitely think it’s a good idea to grab a few!

1 Like

Yes sir congrats for you and the Adahandle team for the project. :pray:t4::100:

1 Like