Whitelist Wingriders ADA/iETH LP token

Before a Poll is created, it must go through Temperature Check, so I decided to post what @_NinjaWarrior92 posted as a poll here.

12 Likes

Sounds good to me. :smiley:

1 Like

Apologies for posting on the wrong place originally, and thank you @BJeezzle for the correction and repost!

4 Likes

You have my vote :+1:

2 Likes

This is fine to me! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I support this as well

1 Like

I support this proposal.

1 Like

when will this move to poll?

1 Like

Indigo and WingRiders are my favorite Cardano teams. Great teams, great products, and great attitude. I support also :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice proposal. It can bring more exposure to the latest iAsset hopefully in the same way that iBTC and iUSD on WingRiders has been performing. The cooperation between the DAOs and teams of these two protocols so far has been a huge positive for Cardano. I vote yes.

WingRiders is gaining notable traction and adoption. We should whitelist their ADA/iETH LP tokens.

1 Like

Hi all! The poll is up but I don’t think it’s directly linked here on this page? Sharing here just in case. Looks like the ongoing poll links to the discussion page but not the other way around?
You can vote below. Thanks to BJeezzle for creating the temp check! Nice to see it :slight_smile:

edit: huh, looks like it is linked after all, just easily missed but there’s already a hyperlink just above the chat… anyway I will still leave this up here just for visibility. Love the forum but you do sometimes get a little lost between the different posts, haha. Take care!

2 Likes