Proposal for Indigo DAO Constitution

Nice very exciting! looking forward to participate

1 Like

looking awesome, reading everything now

1 Like

Definitely an excellent document to serve as a foundation to what is coming.

2 Likes

awesome stuff guys !

2 Likes

I am confident that this Indigo DAO constitution process will be successfully implemented, and that we users will be able to vote wisely on what is best for the protocol.

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. It’s fair to say we’ve put more focus towards getting the DAO up to speed than our colleagues may be at this time, but we feel this is where some valuable time and effort should be spent leading up to launch.

6 Likes

This is exactly the idea

1 Like

Looks very professional and well thought out. However, in this time of information overload, any chance to make these into cartoons, videos or some other more palatable format?

3 Likes

I think we can do it differently from the other DAO and really create a Governance that works.v

1 Like

Great job on the constitution.

1 Like

Really happy with where this is all heading! Stoked to be a part of the growth and development of such a well thought out and innovative project.

1 Like

I am looking forward to a future where users take part in building platforms that work for all. I also like the idea of a constitution to lay down ground rules for the DAO participants.

2 Likes

very exciting! Good job indigo team.

1 Like

Indigo going to make some waves!!

1 Like

All good stuff, excited to see it come to light.

1 Like

Thanks for the summary, super helpful. Look forward to the DAO and Indy moving forward with further community building.

1 Like

This is gonna be big. I’m geared up for this.

1 Like

First of all thank you for the effort.
In my opinions it is a bit soon in the project for a constitution.
Apart from that I think that the AQB voting is a step in the right direction, the graph you have drawn though will lead to never have a successful election on critical topics because if you have a very good participation it is maybe 70% of the voters and you would need 55% of the votes to get it through. So my proposal is to think about the curve again and wait a bit with the constitution.

2 Likes

Can the constitution itself be changed if that’s necessary later and how?

1 Like

100 percent, looks awesome!

1 Like