Parterships with Coti and Ardana

I would like to ask about the differences and similarities between Ardana’s partnership with Indigo and Coti’s partnership with Indigo. I understand that with the Ardana partnership us, the users can soon use dUSD as collateral as well as contributing to dUSD-iAsset liquidity pools. As for Coti, will they also provide contracts to sustain DJED as collateral, and also, will it help with collateralized debt positions stabilization? Or are there other things to take place? Thank you!

42 Likes

I think the basic reasoning besides Ardana being a fantastic and solid project is to have a healthy variety of stable coins. Ardana also brings foreign exchange to the table as well.

22 Likes

I see, well that’s great honestly. I appreciate the reply.

11 Likes

Very interesting to think about collateralizing with Coti, hope this comes together :pray:

10 Likes

Ardana not only USD stable coin but for many type

5 Likes

Ardana partnership provides:

• Usage of dUSD as funding option for iAssets
  • Integrating Danaswap liquidity pools for iAssets with stable pairs (e.g. iUSDC/dUSD, iBTC/anetaBTC)

COTI partnership provides:

• Usage of Djed as funding option for iAssets
  • Possible adaption of Djed’s synthetic algorithmic design into Indigo for use with future iAssets
31 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. The engagement on this post is much appreciated!

6 Likes

besides djed and dusd will we have other stablecoins?

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight!!

2 Likes

Nice, I haven’t kept up to well with Ardana, so do you know what foreign exchanges that they will bring to the table might be?

1 Like

They are both stable coin providers. The difference is that Ardana also operates a DEX called Danaswap. We can trade our iAssets there too.

2 Likes

We will see which of the stable coins is the most used…
I bet on Djed, but who knows…

Apart from Ardana and Coti there are other interesting projects running on Cardano.
Check out this list:

Favorite projects on Cardano

2 Likes