Community Airdrop Summary / Analysis / Suggestions

Yeah, I do love the idea of having Learn to Earn model. It helps building much better community I think.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your effort to put all of these together. :100:

I do agree with this. Price discovery is the most risky thing for early investors tbh.

3 Likes

Appreciate your effort to write this summary post. It was a good read.

1 Like

Yeah, this is really risky especially for people who apes in thanks to a great marketing of the project. I can imaging buying at ATH during price discovery period and then seeing my portfolio tanks. Would prefer wait and see before aping in.

3 Likes

appreciate taking time to put your thoughts keeping decentralization in mind

A ton of great information in this thread. Great job to everyone!

Appreciate taking time and writing these lengthy posts. You surely want Indigo to succeed

You really deserve a more airdrop for your involvement.

Thanks for taking time to write such a lengthy post. I will have to read it 3-4 times to get the jist of it.

Why should we associate LP tokens with airdrop? I never get it and absolutely hate it

About the criteria regarding the airdrop I assume that the interacting with the community should count as a metric for the distribution. But how about people that have or will have less time in the community because they entered later?

1 Like

Love the proposal! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::blue_heart:WAGMI

Unfortunately, some of us who are very interested in this project don’t have hours a day to spend on Discord. Perhaps there is some other way to reward Discord activity than with increased portion of the Airdrop (if there is one)?

Discord and forum activity should be a good way to gauge candidates for the airdrop.

3 Likes

I agree. If the airdrop is in part to reward community participation. This seems like a good way to gauge.

2 Likes

wow that was a read. and some realy good ideas. im happy that there are people like you in the cardano community cause im not gonna lie some of that was over my head. im happy with anything that is fair and shares the risk and reward with the community and anything that prevents the small guy like myself from a whale dumping his bags on him. because after all the whole idea of this is for financial freedom for all. thanks indigo community

2 Likes

Thank you for the write up. Love the project so far.

2 Likes

Quite an interesting proposal. I largely agree with what you have written. I do have one minor difference in perspective. I will state it, but it’s not worth arguing over since some of what I have to say is covered in tier 3.

• Tier 2: Members that joined in the first few months, or that joined after the cutoff but have high comment count.

I think there should be a caveat for those who don’t comment as often, but have offer thoughtful insight when they do. Posting frequently is easy. Anyone could post something as small as “Yeah, I agree! Great post!” on a lot of boards to make Tier 2.

At the same time, there may be those among us who have a lot of real life duties that keeps them from being on as much, but when they post it’s worthy of consideration or at least thoughtful. I do think there should be some merit to the quality of post to make tier 2 as well as the quantity of posts.

Again, it’s not worthy of a full on debate. It’s merely a consideration. None the less, well done! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ray Network is doing this soon. An elegant solution regardless of who makes it happen. :slight_smile: